Little Lops in the Garden


It's July and I'm running around the garden constantly moving hoses, drip lines are taking turns.

The garden is going through it's second big bloom for the year
and the cucumber and squash are ripe for the picking.

 








~
My sweet girl has been begging for a cat or a rabbit for nearly two years. 
I've been waiting for her to mature just a bit, so that way she can take on the bulk of the responsibility of caring for an animal. I knew in the spring that she was ready. So, we prepped and researched and prepped some more, then we recently adopted Holland Lop brothers. Radagast the Brown and Basil, sons of Grand Champion Buck, Gandalf the Grey. 


We converted part of our wood shed into a rabbit aviary, where the buns 
have plenty of space to run, hop, and binky.   
Radagast is very outgoing and sweet. Basil is a bit shy, but such a sweetheart.
I'm glad we brought both home. I think Basil needs Radagast.






~



Comments

Popular Posts