Fat Little Hobbitses


I am married to a fatty. I mean foodie.

My Mister begs me to photograph our food, all the time
Usually I don't because the lighting isn't right, or I'm hungry and don't want to bother.
He has also begged me to post a blog entry dedicated to the sweet & savory dishes I have made and managed to snap a pic of.  I warn you, it's mostly of sweets, though, since I have a sweet tooth I do like to bake here and there.
 ; )

So here you have it. This is why we are fat little hobbitses. ; )

WARNING: IF CARBS DISTURB YOU, TURN AWAY NOW!  lol

Blackberries fresh picked from the garden! 
Blackberry pie. 





Blueberry & Honey Crepes
Blueberry & Pure Maple Syrup Pancakes



Homemade Swedish Doughnuts


European Cut Style Bacon cooked over the fire, with eggs and sourdough english muffins.




Raspberries fresh picked from the garden. 
Vanilla Raspberry Cake.



Homemade ( of course!) Dark Chocolate & White Chocolate Birthday Cake Pops


Our favorite mixed drink. 
Virgil's Rootbeer + Tony's Cold Brew

Date Day Lunch (My Mister is a bad influence on me) Smoked Gouda dip with fresh baked pretzels, blueberries, pistachios and our favorite mixed drink.


We're just crackers for cheese! 


 Homemade Cheddar Scones & Minestrone



Egg in the basket aka Egg in a hole.



Cinnamon Roll Cake


My Mister's delicious angel hair pasta with sauteed broccoli, mushrooms, zucchini, & sweet peppers, finished with a sauce made of fresh tomato, garlic and basil simmered in butter. 



Au Gratin Potatoes with caramelized onions and ham layered inside.


A Feast Fit For A King!

Charcuterie style lunch.

Savory meats and cheeses, chewy ciabatta, salty compound butters, nuts, pickled goods, and delectable sweets including compound blueberry butter, fruit, chocolate, and carrot cake (not pictured).


Apple Pie



I do swear, we love green food, too! 
;  ) 






And...Sun Tea <3


~





Comments

  1. YES. Extra nice post; I'm looking forward to more like these. Sorry to see something cold got spilled on that beautiful fruit pie, though... did you have to throw that piece out? :-P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No. Ice cold vanilla cream goes splendid with pie of any fruit variety.

      lol

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts